Flexible quality misting for reptile terrariums & vivariums
It is an easy-to-use, flexible, and quality misting system that ensures your pet's long-term health. TALA Mister keeps them hydrated based on their needs. Set the frequency and duration of misting to provide ideal conditions for your reptile. With just a few clicks, you can adjust how long the mister sprays down to a matter of seconds and up to 5 minutes, at intervals of 1-90 seconds or 2-5 minutes, and how often it turns on for 1-23 hours and 1-30 days.
There are many ways you can use flexibility.
It comes with 5 meters of tubing that you can trim to the size that fits you, as well as two suction cups, a filter, an end plug, two detachable 360-rotation misting nozzle, an extra nozzle tip, one USB type-C cables, six cable ties. Instead of having a fixed water tank like other systems, you can pick the water container you want. You can set it up with a small water bottle or a larger container. You do not need to add water every day or twice a day, which is handy if you're on vacation. You can divide the work of the mister into two terrariums if you want.
Check out our other Misting Systems
SEBA Smart Misting System
MINA Smart Wifi Misting System
- Adapter Input: AC 100- -240VAC
- 50/60Hz Adapter Output: 5V/2A
- Power: 10 Watt
- Working Temperature: 0- -40°C/32- -104°F
- Output Flow Rate:
- 0.26 GPM(1 L/min) (no couplings or nozzle)
- Weight: 0.39 lbs. (0.17 kg)
- Products Size: 11.5x 5.5 x 4.5 cm/4.5x 2.2 x 4.8
- Material: ABS Model: PL 201
MISTING NOZZLE specifications
- Weight: 32g
- Material: Mixed
- engineering plastic + Metal Fog Particle Size: Approx 40um
- Misting Flow Rate: 100mI/min-0.026 GPM Operating
- Pressure: 4—10 bar
- Extreme Pressure Resistance: 32kg Maximum Coverage: 16”L x 16”W x 40”H (30cm L x 30cm W x 100cm H)
MANUAL TALA Automatic Misting System