User-friendly digital interface
The SEBA Smart Misting System has the same excellent features as the TALA Automatic Misting System. In comparison, the SEBA Smart Misting System offers even better control due to its easy-to-read LCD screen and enhanced visual feedback. Set a timer to regulate misting and keep the humidity stable. The SEBA System has a programmable misting duration of 1-99 seconds or 2-9 minutes. It can be turned on once every one to three hours or every one to thirty days.
Compact, easy setup, high flexibility
The product has a compact design, ideally suited to small enclosures and not a hindrance to larger terrariums and vivariums. You can install it effortlessly in minutes and run two terrariums simultaneously.
This kit includes five meters of tubing that you can trim to fit your needs. There are also two suction cups, one filter, an end plug, two detachable 360-degree misting nozzles, an extra tip, a USB type-C cable, and six cable ties.
Ideal for vacations
In contrast to other systems, you can use a smaller or larger water bottle instead of a fixed-size water tank. This feature simplifies automated hydration, as you don't need to add water daily or twice a day. First-rate when you are away from home.
- Adapter Input: AC 100-240VAC 50/60Hz
- Adapter Output: 5V/2A
- Power: 10W
- Working Temperature: 0- -40°C/32- -104°F
- Output Flow Rate: 0.26 GPM(1 L/min) (no couplings or nozzle)
- Weight: 0.39 lbs. (0.17 kg)
- Products Size: 11.5x 5.5 x 4.5 cm/4.5x 2.2 x 4.8 inc
- Material: ABS Model: PL 202
MISTING NOZZLE specification
- Weight: 32g
- Material: Mixed
- engineering plastic + Metal Fog Particle Size: Approx 40um
- Misting Flow Rate: 100mI/min-0.026 GPM Operating
- Pressure: 4—10 bar
- Extreme Pressure Resistance: 32kg Maximum Coverage: 16”L x 16”W x 40”H (30cm L x 30cm W x 100cm H)